Grid & Sub-Station Meter
Three Phase Four Wire HT CT-PT operated, ABT compliant, Time of Use Static Meter is a high precision microcontroller-based device and has measurement accuracy for both Active & Reactive Energy up to 0.2S.
The 0.2S Class of Accuracy, self-powered with Dual Auxiliary Supply ( AC/DC)* option & true 4-Quardarant Bi-directional energy measurement with high-speed Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 & RS-485* (option) communication port makes it ideal for Grid Metering & Bulk Energy Transfer Application.
- Bulk power Transfer Points
- Interface Metering Points
- Feeders/Grid Sub-Stations
- Open Access Consumers/Licensee
- Tariff Metering
- Energy Accounting/Audit etc.
- Separate Energy/Power Registration for Import & Export Metering
- Separate Energy/Power Registration for Lag/Lead Reactive Quantity
- Load Survey for every 15-min Block
- Average coded frequency for every 15-min Block
- Configurable Time of Use (TOD) slots
- Reliable Data communication Remotely at higher Baud Rate
- Supports to Open Communication protocol for Meter Data Reading & Integration
- Configurable CT/PT Ratio